Our first semi-final will be hosted in the Sanson Room, 23 Rainforest Walk, Monash University Clayton (see below for map)
Ecologist and science communication lecturer Bronwyn Isaac will in the judge's seat.
Come along to hear about 6 exciting STEM solutions!
1. Aleks Djukic - Inflammation and the Brain: Hope for the Neurodivergent
2. Cassandra Vong - You card lose your face
3. Mustafa Hamid - Smart Traffic
4. Pamela Glickman - How to Stop Women from Dying in Childbirth
5. Jacqueline Nguyen - Time Warner, we have a problem.
6. Michael Millward - The use of fecal microbial transplants for the treatment of autism spectrum disorder